Nothing Says Style Like Staron Countertops & Sinks
There’s just something so modern, so sleek – or so soft, depending on what you like – about Staron® Solid Surfaces by Samsung, a versatile acrylic decorative surfacing material that’s a popular countertop choice in home construction and remodeling.
With an impressive range of over 70 colors, Staron countertops are perfect from a design aesthetic. But they’re also perfect from a practicality standpoint as well. The acrylic surfacing materials are durable, stain resistant, easy to clean and repairable. Because they’re nonporous, bacteria, molds and moisture cannot penetrate the surface, making Staron not only a lovely and functional surface, but also a healthy one.
Another thing to love? The customization possibilities! Imperceptible seams and the option to incorporate Staron sinks or bowls allow designers to create one-of-a-kind integrated solid-surface countertop systems for your home. Staron’s applications do not end with kitchen countertops and sinks. Staron is also ideal for backsplashes, tabletops, windowsills and more. There’s no doubt about it: Staron 100% acrylic solid surfaces will enhance the appearance of any bath or kitchen countertop.
Staron® Solid Surfaces by Samsung
Watch! Staron Supreme Collection
Composition and Materials
- Non-porous – does not promote the growth of mold, mildew or bacteria
- Thermo-formable offering total design flexibility
- Inconspicuous seams
- Extremely hard and durable surface.
- Renewable, low maintenance, repairable
- Seamless beauty and excellent functionality
- Customization into one-of-a-kind countertop systems
- GREENGUARD Certified
- NSF 51
- Impressive contemporary color palette
- Thicknesses ¼” and ½” available
- Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Residential 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to keep clean
- En•core: Staron Recycled Content Series. Samsung Staron earns SCS Certification for Recycled Content
- Manufacturing process certified by ISO 9002, the international quality assurance system
- Manufacturing process certified by ISO 14000, the international environmental management system