DropIn sinks are top mounted into a recessed cutout eliminating the need for undermount sink support systems. This simplified method of installation seals the sink cutout and eliminates the worksurface overhang between the inner walls of undermount sink basins and the sink cutout that can gather residual chemicals and bacteria. All DropIn Sink surfaces are clearly visible and have a gentle radius for ease of cleaning.
Double DropIn Sinks
A molded one-piece Double DropIn Sink is available or a pair of DropIn sinks can be installed side by side with a 1” worksurface strip between the two installed sinks.
We also offer several shallow basins and graduated depth ADA DropIn Sinks to accommodate lab users with special needs and help conform to Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines.
High chemical resistance, long-term durability, and a selection of popular sizes make epoxy resin undermount sinks the industry standard for this style of sink. Note: Undermount installation requires an under-sink support system.
Double Undermount Sinks
A pair of undermount sinks can be glued together or the sinks may be installed separately. Several designs are possible.
Specialty Sinks & Troughs
We have a variety of specialty sinks and troughs available, including hexagonal sinks (ideal for student centers), round and elliptical sinks, end and wall mount utility sinks, cup sinks, drop-in troughs, one-piece undermount troughs, sectional undermount troughs, and open-ended sectional undermount troughs.
LEEZA Lab Sinks by Durcon
Composition & Materials:
- Durable – monolithic and non-porous
- Aesthetically pleasing – smooth, low glare surface that is easy to clean and maintain
- Safe – contain no asbestos, will not ignite, are non-conductive and are certified “excellent” for ease of decontamination for use in radioactive areas
- Heat resistant – can withstand temperatures normally encountered in laboratory work.
- Reagent Resistant – highly resistant to the corrosive effects of most chemicals
- GREENGUARD Certified