You Can Count on LEEZA Laboratory Countertops by Durcon
No matter what the experiment is, the hypothesis being tested, or the research being conducted, we can all agree on one thing: you need a quality lab countertop to do your work. And the leader, by far, in manufacturing durable epoxy resin countertops is Durcon.
LEEZA Lab Tops by Durcon are made from materials that are chemical resistant, durable, non-flammable, and non-absorbent, all important characteristics in harsh research environments and in the daily wear and tear that happens in school labs. Durcon work surfaces come in traditional Black Onyx as well as a variety of colors, including Forest Green, Steel Blue, Gray, Graphite, Tan, and Alpine White.
At LEEZA, we’re thrilled to represent Durcon in Canada. Interested in learning how to get these durable lab tables in your organization? Contact the LEEZA team now for more information or estimates.
LEEZA Lab Tops by Durcon
Composition & Materials
- Safe – no asbestos, will not ignite, non-conductive
- Durable – products are monolithic and non-porous; they cannot delaminate, swell, or spall
- Reagent Resistant – products are highly resistant to the corrosive effects of most laboratory chemicals
- Heat Resistant – products withstand temperatures normally encountered in laboratory work
- Economical – Durcon products are the most cost-effective work surface systems available
- Beautiful – these countertops look great, thanks to a smooth, low-glare surface that is easy to clean and maintain, plus the product is available in multiple colors with unparalleled batch-to-batch consistency
- Time-tested – Durcon products have been used successfully for decades worldwide in virtually every type of laboratory
- Green Option – Greenstone by Durcon provides the same safety and durability benefits as Durcon’s traditional formula and contains a minimum of 10% post-consumer recycled content
- ISO Certified
- GREENGUARD Certified
- GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified
- NSF Certified for use in food areas
- SEFA Member
- USGBC Member
- Click here to download the Durcon Epoxy Resin Work Surface MSDS
- Click here to download the Greenstone Epoxy Resin Work Surface MSDS
- Pegboards - click to download spec sheet